Our easy to use online booking system lets you book whenever and wherever you want 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year
Kapiti Castles, Covid-19 and Our Response
What a whirlwind of a time it has been for the events industry, and the amazing work this country has done. At Kapiti Castles, we have major admiration for the work that has been done to keep everyone safe, and the community spirit that has grown to keep everyone positive, because of this, very soon, a normal life will begin.
The team at Kapiti Castles would also like to thank our customers for their support and encouragement during this time - it is much appreciated.
Level 2 will look a little different for us, although we hire out entire range of inflatables and entertainment, our main priority is to keep both our customers, employees and local community safe - We have implimented new policies, procedures and prosesses to ensure that we can operate our business in a way that keeps this happening.
Booking & Payment
For a majority of our customers, our business has always operated in a contactless way when making a booking, so there is no change in how we operate here – So you can still book online 24/7 whenever and wherever you want, or you can call our bookings team on (022) 099 0843 between 8am and 8pm 7 days a week.
In the unfortunate circumstances that we move to a higher alert level, or you are no longer able to host your event due to personal restrictions or circumstances relating to COVID-19 - We have removed the stress for you, and your booking can be canceled at no charge.
Contactless payment is to be made in advance of your booking and we have safe and secure system in place to complete this. Payment can be made via:
- Internet Banking
- Over the Phone with your Debit or Credit Card
- Online through our secure service with your Debit or Credit Card
We do not charge additional fees for contactless payment, or payment made with Debit or Credit Cards or payment can also be made upon delivery with Cash, Eftpos, Debit and Credit Cards.
Equipment Deliveries Collections/Returns
To keep contact to a minimum we are offering a non-contact delivery service and a self service options on a range of our hire options. Please do not come to collect equipment without booking first. If you prefer a delivery option, then of course we can complete that for you.
- Inflatables will only be set up in private, back gardens with gated access or at events that are operating with Alert Level 2 Guidelines.
- We are only accepting hires where inflatables will be set up on grass.
- The inflatable cannot be moved whilst on hire, however this is already standard procedure.
- Access must be clear.
- If an outdoor socket isn't available then your own extension lead will need to be plugged in and put outside for us to plug into prior to our arrival.
- The inflatable will be disinfected upon collection and then left in storage for a minimum of 5 days before being cleaned thoroughly ready for hire again.
- You must inform us if upon booking if anyone in your household is showing symptoms of Coronavirus or have had symptoms in the past 14 days.
- If any member of the household start to develop symptoms of the Coronavirus during the hire period then the use of the inflatable must cease and we must be informed of this immediately.
We are in no way promoting social gatherings or parties. The hire of inflatables is for the household only to keep the children entertained during these difficult times.
If you are doing a self service hire, the hired equipment will be left in a secure place at our premises, with instructions for collection sent to you via text and email when your booking is confirmed – you will most likely not see or have contact with our staff during this process. Your confirmation email will also include instructions on the secure place to return your equipment once your booking has ended.
Hire Agreements, Health and Safety and our Terms and Conditions are now included in our online booking form so you will not need to sign for this on collection like your normally would.
We have always operated our business with extensive cleaning procedures including disinfecting every piece of equipment after every hire with commercial equipment and ensuring that it is safe and meets our high standard – But during alert Level 2 we have made our rules around this more strict including using additional products and extra methods.
Our fantastic LayBy options allow you to confirm your booking and spread the payments over as many weeks as you want.
OFFER OF THE MONTH
Book the Red Bouncy Castle during September for any date in 2020 and save up to $40 - Promo Code: OMS20. T's & C's Apply